Featuring Ennio Morricone’s Oscar winning music from The Hateful Eight, John Williams’ latest Star Wars music from The Force Awakens (earning the legendary composer his 50th Academy Award nomination!), suites and themes from Now You See Me 2 (Brian Tyler), Zootopia (Michael Giacchino), Kubo and the Two Strings (Dario Marianelli) and many more recent cinema blockbusters, this program is the flagship in the Soundtrack Live! fleet of film music concerts. It is constantly evolving in order to present the most current, the most popular and the most exciting orchestral music from films currently or recently on the worldwide cinema repertoire. Each concert will be a unique experience!
Featuring music by the leading film composers today, this program should be an annual event in any modern concert repertoire. It currently features music by such acclaimed composers as John Williams, Ennio Morricone, Harry Gregson-Williams, Marco Beltrami and Alan Silvestri.
Soundtracks Live features the best of the most current orchestral music composed for films! Please note that the program can be adjusted to reflect local (domestic) film trends!
Program currently includes music from the following films*:
- Marco Beltrami: Gods of Egypt (Alex Proyas, 2016)
- Ennio Morricone: The Hateful Eight (Quentin Tarantino, 2015)
- NEW ADDITION! Jay Wadley: Indignation (James Shamus, 2016)
- Dario Marianelli: Kubo and the Two Strings (Travis Knight, 2016)
- NEW ADDITION! Alexandre Desplat: The Light Between Oceans (Derek Cianfrance, 2016)
- Brian Tyler: Now You See Me 2 (Jon M. Chu, 2016)
- Michael Giacchino: Star Trek Beyond (Justin Lin, 2016)
- John Williams: Star Wars – Episode 7: The Force Awakens (J.J. Abrams, 2015)
- NEW ADDITION! John Ottman: X-Men Apocalypse (Bryan Singer, 2016)
- Michael Giacchino: Zootopia (Byron Howard/Rich Moore, 2016)
January 20-22, 2017: Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra, Canada
* All Soundtracks Live! concert programs are subject to client customization to meet your specific demands. Please contact Soundtracks Live! to discuss!